Brian is a graduate of the University of Tennessee with a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance from the College of Business. While attending college, he was a member of the Financial Management Association and Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity. Brian is a co-founder and Partner of Capital Wealth Advisors, LLC. Brian resides in Nashville, TN with his wife Haden.
He is actively involved in the Nashville community with the following organizations:
- Presenting sponsor for the Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee Moon Ball and Late Party
- Nashville Symphony Associate Board of Directors – Director of Philanthropy
- Reading is Fundamental Volunteer – 2013-present
- Nashville Gun Club
- Pat Summitt Foundation Golf Tournament Presenting Sponsor
- Member of Nashville Downtown Rotary
Brian is an Investment Advisor Representative of Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., and holds the FINRA Series 6 (Investment Company / Variable Contracts Representative), the FINRA Series 63 (NASAA Uniform State Law Exam USASLE) registrations, and the FINRA Series 7 (General Securities). He is licensed in TN, FL, AL, NC, KY, CA, MO, NY and GA.